Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pump ordered and shipped


So finally ABC got their act together and added me onto my 'husband''s plan. FINALLY. Animas got every settled and made the order for my pump!!!

SOOOO Tomorrow I will receive by Purolator Air: My brand spanking new Animas Ping (in Green). It comes with the Ping meter which communicates with the pump and can bolus wirelessly instead of having to pull out the pump to bolus everytime! Perfect for wearing dresses etc. YAY

I will also receive a box of cartridges and 3 boxes of sample inset II infusion sets (2 in each box) which will keep me going while I order more from the pharmacy! ALSO I will receive a THIGH-THING for freeeee from the nice Animas lady :)

I am BEYOND excited and the green will be perfect for me - according to my friend Alayna, I am artsy and green will be nice :)

I just hope everything goes well and my adjustment period to being on a pump isn't TOO long. Will post tomorrow with updates on how the pump looks! WOO

No comments: